The FanDuel Sportsbook app puts a world-class sports betting site at your fingertips.
FanDuel Sportsbook offers online sports betting in most states where sports betting is legal. The selection of betting markets and deposit options put FanDuel Sportsbook in an elite class in the US legal sports betting industry.
FanDuel made its name in daily fantasy sports before becoming a leader in the sports betting space.
Read on for a FanDuel Sportsbook promo code and bonus offer.
FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code 2022
The FanDuel Sportsbook sign-up offer listed above unlocks a risk-free bet up to $1,000 for doubledowncasino players. After making your first deposit, your first bet at the sportsbook is eligible for a refund if it loses.
|FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code||Click To Claim|
|Type Of Bonus||Risk-free bet up to $1,000|
|Terms And Conditions||New users only; additional terms and conditions apply|
|States Available In||AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY|
|Promo Code Verified||May 2022|
The risk-free rebate covers wagers up to $1,000 and applies to your first single bet made on the platform. Any kind of bet qualifies for the risk-free bet bonus.
Many online sportsbooks offer risk-free bets as welcome bonus offers. FanDuel’s promotion gets high marks for its $1,000 cap, as it’s higher than the $500 risk-free bet offered at books like Barstool Sportsbook and FOX Bet.
Other FanDuel Sportsbook Promotions
The risk-free bet welcome bonus marks one of many ongoing FanDuel Sportsbook promotions. Clicking on the “Promotions” tab at the top left of the main lobby brings up a menu of FanDuel’s current offers for sports bettors.
FanDuel Sportsbook offers Parlay Insurance for several different sports. For all parlays of five legs or more, the house refunds up to $25 if one leg of the parlay loses. All other portions of the parlay ticket must win, however.
FanDuel Sportsbook extends a substantial array of player promotions, with the risk-free bet representing a relatively standard welcome bonus.
With a robust selection of sports, ways to bet, and deposit/withdrawal options, FanDuel Sportsbook offers one of the top overall sports betting platforms in the legal US industry.
Bettors of all experience levels should find plenty to like about FanDuel Sportsbook, including international sports and niche games.
FanDuel Sportsbook Betting Markets
FanDuel covers just about every imaginable sport with its online wagering platform. FanDuel Sportsbook betting markets include all four major US leagues, Major League Soccer, NASCAR, MMA, golf, tennis, and more.
International betting markets include the English Premier League and several other major overseas soccer leagues. Aussie Rules Football, rugby, international motorsports, and cricket represent just a few of the other international sports open for betting at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Table tennis emerged as a popular niche sport for US bettors in 2020, and FanDuel Sportsbook offers a world-class selection of matches. Darts is another niche game at the sportsbook.
Features Of FanDuel Sportsbook
The sports available at FanDuel Sportsbook appear on the “Sport A-Z” vertical menu on the left side of the screen. Clicking on a sport brings up all available leagues in that sport, with upcoming games for each.
Moneyline, point spread, and totals bets for each game show up in standard format. The horizontal menu at the top of each game allows you to browse all available wagers on the contest.
This menu includes team and player futures, as well as any available odds boosts for the league you’ve selected. Odds boosts offer special player-friendly lines on particular games and futures bets.
Live betting at FanDuel Sportsbook offers the chance to bet on a game as it’s in progress, with odds that shift every few seconds. The mobility and excellent user interface at FanDuel Sportsbook make it an industry leader in live betting.
2022 NBA Odds At FanDuel
|Wed (5/4) @ 7:30pm ET||76ers||+8.0 -110||+310||u208 -110|
|Heat||-8.0 -110||-385||o208 -110|
|Wed (5/4) @ 10:00pm ET||Mavericks||+6.5 -114||+215||o216.5 -110|
|Suns||-6.5 -106||-263||u216.5 -110|
|Sat (5/7) @ 3:30pm ET||Celtics||+3.0 -110||+126||o213 -110|
|Bucks||-3.0 -110||-147||u213 -110|
|Sat (5/7) @ 8:30pm ET||Grizzlies||+6.5 -110||+235||u225.5 -110|
|Warriors||-6.5 -110||-294||o225.5 -110|
Does FanDuel Sportsbook Have The Best Odds?
FanDuel Sportsbook is a great option for sports bettors given its propensity for dealing very competitive odds on a wide selection of sports. While no single sportsbook can claim to have the best odds on every game, FanDuel consistently offers quality odds at fair prices. That’s all you can ask for at the end of the day. We recommend complementing your FanDuel account with others at BetMGM, DraftKings, Caesars Sportsbook, BetRivers, or PointsBet. This will give you the ability to compare betting lines and select the best odds for your bets.
How Do The Point Spread And Over/Under Work?
A betting line typically consists of the spread, moneyline, and total. We’ll cover the moneyline later, but let’s focus on the spread and total to start. Here are FanDuel’s odds for Game 5 of the Pelican-Suns series in the opening round of the NBA Playoffs.
|Team||FanDuel Spread||FanDuel Total|
|Pelicans||+6 (-110)||O 232.5 (-110)|
|Suns||-6 (-110)||U 232.5 (-110)|
The Pelicans are getting six points on the road. If you like the underdog, check other sportsbooks to see if they are offering more than six points. You want the highest number for this bet. DraftKings was dealing +6.5 on the Pelicans (-115). Standard odds are -110; you bet $11 to win $10. The sportsbook charges a fee, known as the vig, to handle your bet. The vig is 4.36% at -110 and 4.71% at -115. You need to decide if paying a higher vig is worth the extra half point for the Pelicans.
For the over/under, also known as the total, ‘over’ bettors want the lowest number available at sportsbooks and ‘under’ players seek the highest number. The total is the combined number of points scored by both teams.
Sportsbooks try to lure bettors with competitive odds, but they also have a theoretical hold built into the equation. This is the expected profit from any betting market. FanDuel’s theoretical hold on the spread for Pelicans-Suns was 4.55% and DraftKings checked in a tad lower at 4.50%.
Does FanDuel Have Good Moneyline Odds?
Moneyline bets only require your chosen team to win the game (regardless of by how many points). Let’s compare moneyline odds from FanDuel, DraftKings, and BetMGM on the Brewers-Pirates game on April 26.
|Team||FanDuel Moneyline Odds||DraftKings Moneyline Odds||BetMGM Moneyline Odds|
FanDuel offers the best odds on the Brewers at -166; DraftKings has the best price on the Pirates at +150. It’s worth noting that DraftKings had the lowest vig on these moneyline bets at 2.96%. This is another example of why it’s so important to have multiple sportsbook accounts. The ability to locate the best odds and prices on your bets will increase your profit margin in the long run.
Shopping Around For The Best Futures Odds
Futures bets revolve around an outcome of a game or event in the future. Think of the Super Bowl and World Series. Futures odds are available throughout the NFL and MLB seasons on the championship winning team.
In stark contrast to spreads and totals at commercial sportsbooks, futures odds can differ dramatically at different shops throughout a season.
DraftKings (+450), FanDuel (+460), and BetMGM (+500) all have the L.A. Dodgers as the betting favorite to win the 2022 World Series. But futures odds are available on every MLB team, and there can be great disparities down the oddsboards.
To wit, DraftKings was dealing the Cubs to win the World Series at +14000 while FanDuel and BetMGM were offering only +10000. That’s why you need to have multiple sportsbook accounts to secure the best odds on any given bet.
Mobile betting apps for Apple iOS and Android allow for a truly mobile wagering experience. As long as you’re within the borders of a legal sports betting state, you can take FanDuel Sportsbook mobile betting with you wherever you go.
The FanDuel Sportsbook app allows betting from anywhere within a legal state, as long as you can access a WiFi connection.
FanDuel Sportsbook iOS App
The FanDuel Sportsbook iOS app allows players to access the sports betting site on iPhone or iPad devices. You can download the app for free from the App Store at any time.
Apple device owners should click on the “FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino” app to download from the App Store. The app gets 4.7 out of 5 stars on ratings from Apple users, making it one of the highest-rated products on the market.
FanDuel Sportsbook Android App
Like the iOS counterpart, the FanDuel Sportsbook app for Android devices offers one of the smoothest and most user-friendly mobile wagering experiences in the US. All of the betting markets, features, and deposit options from the desktop version of FanDuel Sportsbook are also offered on the mobile app.
Android users can now download the mobile betting app directly from the Google Play Store.
FanDuel Sportsbook Desktop
The most straightforward way to access FanDuel Sportsbook is through the platform’s webpage. Searching for “FanDuel Sportsbook” brings up a link to the site, and you can register for a doubledowncasino account, deposit, and make bets with no download required.
- How to find the FanDuel Sportsbook app – Apple iOS users can search for “FanDuel Sportsbook” in the App Store to bring up the free download link. The app you’re looking for comes up as “FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino.” In states where FanDuel Casino operates, the app functions as an integrated sports betting and online casino platform. Android users can find the app here.
- Register for a doubledowncasino account – Clicking on the “Join Now” tab brings up a list of states offering access to FanDuel Sportsbook. Click on your state, choose a username and password, and supply a valid email address.
- Claim the FanDuel Sportsbook promo code bonus offer – doubledowncasino Today offers promo codes allowing doubledowncasino players to unlock the welcome bonuses at FanDuel Sportsbook. Check this page before registering for a doubledowncasino account to get the latest FanDuel Sportsbook promo code details.
- Make your first deposit – Once you’ve registered, click on the “Add Funds” tab at the top right of the main lobby. You’ll need to provide proof of age and identity before you can put money in your FanDuel Sportsbook account.
- Place your first bet – The main lobby includes the “Sport A-Z” vertical menu on the left of the screen. Choose the sport you’re looking for from this menu and take a look at all available leagues in that sport. From there, click on a line, and it appears on the Betslip to the right. Enter the amount you want to bet, click on “Place Bet” and your wager goes through.
FanDuel Sportsbook offers online sports betting in several states, including New York, Louisiana, Arizona, Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, West Virginia, Tennessee, Virginia, Wyoming, and Michigan.
FanDuel Expansion In 2022
Several states legalized mobile sports betting and plan to launch apps by early 2022. One of the most anticipated launches this year was FanDuel New York, and it went live on January 8. New Yorkers will no longer need to cross state borders to place bets in New Jersey. FanDuel Louisiana also launched in late January just in time for Super Bowl LVI. Learn more in our FanDuel Louisiana review.
FanDuel Sportsbook New York
FanDuel New York went live in the state on January 8, 2022. Retail sports betting has been legal in the state for a couple of years; however, traveling to retail sportsbooks was convenient for mainly New Yorkers in upstate. Now bettors in NYC and throughout the state can bet from their mobile phones. Many New Yorkers also traveled to nearby New Jersey to place wagers. It will be interesting to see how sports betting revenue shifts in New Jersey as a result of legalized mobile betting in NY.
FanDuel Sportsbook Louisiana
FanDuel Louisiana is now available in the Pelican State. The Louisiana doubledowncasino Control Board approved its launch, and sports betting apps including FanDuel went live on January 28, 2022. Louisiana is one of the only southern states with legal sports betting in the south and shares a border with Texas where sports betting is not yet legal. It has great potential as a large sports betting market.
FanDuel Sportsbook New Jersey
FanDuel Sportsbook New Jersey operates as the gold standard in the biggest online sports betting market in the US. Following its debut in September 2018, FanDuel Sportsbook quickly emerged as the most popular mobile sports betting platform in the Garden State.
Most states mandate that online sports betting brands team up with land-based casino license partners. FanDuel Sportsbook New Jersey operates in a licensing agreement with New Meadowlands Racetrack.
New Jersey players can access FanDuel Sportsbook New Jersey and Betfair Casino from an integrated app.
FanDuel Sportsbook Pennsylvania
The No. 2 mobile sports wagering market in the US also operates with FanDuel Sportsbook as the most popular mobile wagering option. FanDuel Sportsbook Pennsylvania accounted for nearly 50% of total market share in the Keystone State in 2020.
The highly competitive Pennsylvania sports betting landscape sees FanDuel Sportsbook as the top revenue-earning platform. FanDuel Sportsbook Pennsylvania operates under a licensing partnership with Valley Forge Casino Resort. The Pennsylvania app offers both sports betting and online casino gaming from a hybrid platform.
FanDuel Sportsbook Indiana
Indiana stands as yet another state where FanDuel Sportsbook takes the top market share in mobile sports betting. Operating under a licensing partnership with Blue Chip Casino, FanDuel Sportsbook Indiana debuted in October 2019.
Online casinos aren’t yet legal in Indiana, but players in the Hoosier State can access FanDuel’s sportsbook and daily fantasy sports platform from the same app.
FanDuel Sportsbook Michigan
The doubledowncasinoest addition to FanDuel’s growing US sports betting jurisdiction, Michigan launched legal online gambling in January 2021. FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino launched on the first day it possibly could under Michigan regulations, going live in late January 2021.
FanDuel Sportsbook operates under a licensing agreement with MotorCity Casino Hotel. The Detroit-based casino also hosts a retail version of FanDuel Sportsbook on the property.
Not to be outdone by Michigan, FanDuel became the first sportsbook to launch in Virginia, a day before its Michigan launch. It was a big week for FanDuel fans in the US.
Because Virginia has no retail casinos, and won’t until 2022, there are no local casino partnerships. Instead, FanDuel partnered with the Washington Football Team on its Virginia app. Although the team plays in Maryland, it is headquartered in Virginia.
FanDuel scored one of the two licensing opportunities to launch both mobile sports betting and casino games in Connecticut. The app officially launched October 19, 2021, through its partnership with Mohegan Sun. FanDuel Connecticut launched along with DraftKings and SugarHouse.
FanDuel launched its DFS & sportsbook in Arizona, respectively, through its partnership with the Phoenix Suns last year.
FanDuel Sportsbook Wyoming
Wyoming launched its betting apps on September 2021 and FanDuel launched in the state about six months later in March 2022. It joins DraftKings Wyoming and BetMGM Wyoming. See our FanDuel Wyoming review here.
It is also likely bettors will see the FanDuel Sportsbook app launch in Maryland in 2022.
The FanDuel Sportsbook app stands as one of the top overall mobile sports wagering apps in the legal US market. FanDuel sportsbook emerges as one of the top choices for sports bettors in many different states.
That popularity comes from FanDuel Sportsbook’s reputation as one of the most comprehensive and user-friendly sports betting apps on the market. The selection of betting markets and ease of access puts FanDuel Sportsbook in an elite class among legal US online sportsbooks.
Why You’ll Like FanDuel Sportsbook
- Available in nearly every state with legal online sports betting
- Top-notch selection of sports
- Single wallet access to FanDuel DFS and FanDuel Casino (in selected states)
What Could Be Improved
- Some sportsbooks offer better welcome bonuses
- Betting markets don’t include some of the more obscure niche sports
- American Express and Discover debit/credit cards not accepted for deposits
FanDuel Sportsbook App Review
Deposit And Withdrawal
Ways To Deposit
- Online Banking – This option facilitates an instant direct transfer from your bank account to the sportsbook.
- Debit/Credit Card – Debit/credit cards offer a convenient deposit option, but comes with a relatively high rejection rate by the issuing bank.
- PayPal – The most reliable deposit option at FanDuel Sportsbook, PayPal deposits go through nearly 100% of the time.
- Wire Transfer – Wire transfers can sometimes come with extra fees and extended turnaround times, and should only be used as a last resort.
- Casino Cage – You can visit the casino license partner of FanDuel Sportsbook in your state to make an in-person cash deposit.
- PayNearMe – In selected states, PayNearMe allows you to deposit cash at participating 7-Eleven and CVS stores.
- FanDuel Play+ Prepaid – One of the most convenient deposit methods, the FanDuel Play+ Prepaid card links directly to your sportsbook account.
- Gift Card – Some gift cards can be used to make deposits, but this method gets rejected at a relatively high rate.
Ways To Withdraw
- Online Banking – This option can be used for both deposits and cashouts.
- PayPal – A secure and reliable cashout option, which puts the funds in your PayPal account almost immediately.
- Casino Cage – A visit to FanDuel’s casino license partner allows you to withdraw funds from your online sportsbook account at the casino cage.
- FanDuel Play+ Prepaid – This prepaid card is issued by FanDuel and allows you to instantly transfer money to and from the sportsbook.
FanDuel Sportsbook Customer Support
FanDuel Sportsbook offers a comprehensive support page (look for the “Support” link at the bottom of the lobby), which answers many frequently asked questions.
Beyond that, the sportsbook offers both an email and live chat support option. The live chat support option generally provides a much quicker way to get a question answered versus the email method.
FanDuel Sportsbook Licensing
- Arizona – Licensed by the Arizona Divison of doubledowncasino; operating in partnership with the Phoenix Suns along with a future retail FanDuel Arizona sportsbook in the Footprint Center.
- New Jersey – Licensed by the Division of doubledowncasino Enforcement, operating in partnership with New Meadowlands Racetrack. A retail FanDuel Sportsbook also operates at New Meadowlands Racetrack.
- Pennsylvania – Licensed by the Pennsylvania doubledowncasino Control Board, operating in partnership with Valley Forge Casino Resort (Boyd doubledowncasino). A retail FanDuel Sportsbook also operates at the casino.
- Colorado – Licensed by the Colorado Division of doubledowncasino, operating in partnership with Golden Gulch Casino (Eldorado Resorts). Golden Gulch also offers a land-based FanDuel Sportsbook
- West Virginia – Licensed by the West Virginia Lottery, operating in partnership with The Greenbrier. Guests at the Greenbrier can also place bets at a retail version of FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Indiana – Licensed by the Indiana doubledowncasino Commission, operating in partnership with Blue Chip Casino (Boyd doubledowncasino). Blue Chip Casino also offers a retail FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Illinois – Licensed by the Illinois doubledowncasino Board, operating in partnership with Par-A-Dice Casino. The casino property also hosts a retail FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Iowa – Licensed by the Iowa Racing and doubledowncasino Commission, operating in partnership with Diamond Jo Casino. The casino also offers an on-property FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tennessee – Licensed by the Tennessee Education Lottery, operating as an online-only sports betting platform.
- Virginia – Licensed by the Virginia Lottery, operating in partnership with the Washington Football Team. FanDuel Sportsbook functions as an online-only platform in Virginia.
- Michigan – Licensed by the Michigan doubledowncasino Control Board, operating in partnership with MotorCity Casino Hotel. The Detroit-based casino also offers a physical FanDuel Sportsbook.
FanDuel Sportsbook App FAQs
Yes, but only in states that approve FanDuel to offer sports betting. The online version of FanDuel Sportsbook operates in over a dozen states.
You must be located within one of those states to legally play on FanDuel Sportsbook. FanDuel is available in several states, most notably Michigan, Virginia, and Illinois.
Yes. Apple iOS device users (iPhone and iPad) can find the FanDuel Sportsbook app in the App Store. Look for the FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino app, and download it for free to set up the app on your iOS device.
Yes. Android users can download the app directly from the FanDuel website or the app from the Google Play Store.
Yes. The FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino app includes access to FanDuel Casino in Michigan and West Virginia. FanDuel Casino is also available as Stardust Casino in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
FanDuel Sportsbook, as with all legal online gambling apps, uses geolocation services to determine your location when you login in or try to make a bet.
The geolocation technology won’t let you bet if it determines you’re outside of FanDuel Sportsbook’s legal jurisdictions. You’ll still be able to login and browse the betting markets, but you won’t be able to bet until you’re in a state that allows FanDuel to offer sports betting.
doubledowncasino Today offers the latest FanDuel Sportsbook welcome bonus promo code, so check this page before signing up and making your first FanDuel Sportsbook deposit.
The FanDuel Sportsbook welcome bonus presents a risk-free bet up to $1,000. Using the doubledowncasino Today promo code, your first bet at the sportsbook is eligible for up to a $1,000 rebate if it loses.