Online sports betting is live in Wyoming. The BetMGM Wyoming bonus code is one of the best offers available and one bettors will want to take advantage of.
Let’s take a closer look at the BetMGM Wyoming app now that it is live in Wyoming. We’ll also break down the new BetMGM bonus code you need to get started.
BetMGM Wyoming Bonus Code
BetMGM offers an attractive opening bonus: a risk-free bet worth $1,000. Claim the BetMGM bonus code: TODAY
|BetMGM WY Bonus Code||TODAY|
|Terms & Conditions||Must deposit $10 initially, credit refunded as five 20% vouchers|
|States Where BetMGM is Legal||NJ, WV, IN, CO, TN, PA, IA, MI, VA, NV, DC, WY, AZ|
|Promo Code Verified For||May 2022|
Taking full advantage of this opening bonus is quick and simple. Just make an account on the BetMGM mobile sports betting app, then enter the BetMGM app bonus code “TODAY” as you finish the registration process. To activate the risk-free bet bonus, Wyoming bettors have to make a deposit of at least $10.
At this point, the bonus is active. If you win your initial wager, good for you. But if your wager goes south, BetMGM reimburses you 100% of the value of up to a $1,000 limit. Note, however, that the credit is dispersed in five free bet vouchers. Each voucher is worth 20% of the initial bet value.
For example, if your first wager was worth $100, BetMGM will refund you five $20 vouchers to be used on separate bets. This does mean you can’t combine the vouchers for a single wager, but it’s also convenient since you only have to play through the credit once before you can withdraw it as cash once again.
BetMGM Wyoming Sportsbook App Review
Despite being a relatively new app in a crowded industry, BetMGM is quickly becoming one of the most popular sportsbook apps in the US. There are lots of excellent reasons for this.
Good Betting Markets And Odds
For starters, BetMGM has pretty good betting odds with player-friendly values for both underdog bettors and folks who like to place wagers on the favorite team to win. Naturally, all of this app’s odds are formulated with official league data and professional line-making algorithms. Spread bets are particularly popular on BetMGM thanks to their high potential for profit.
While its market depth and variety aren’t quite as developed as those available from DraftKings, BetMGM has a lot of good collegiate betting markets and some solid international choices as well, especially for sports like rugby and Australian rules football. Markets for NASCAR races, MMA fighting, and other industries are available, too.
Fortunately, Wyoming’s sports betting legislation allows collegiate betting, so you can take full advantage of this app’s excellent betting markets.
Flexible Deposit/Withdrawal Methods
Many sports bettors will also appreciate BetMGM’s good deposit and withdrawal options. Some platforms only give you a couple of ways to deposit money or withdraw it as cash, but not BetMGM.
In total, you can deposit money using platforms including PayPal and Skrill, credit or debit card transfers, transfers from your bank account, or even PayNearMe terminal deposits. You can also withdraw money using the exact same methods described above. That’s a good thing, as Wyoming does not allow in-person or retail sports betting yet (so you wouldn’t be able to access a cash cage for betting anyway).
Quality Mobile App
BetMGM is most popular for its mobile app quality. The app features a minimalist and easy-to-navigate interface. Its excellence is apparent as soon as you boot up for the first time. At the top of the screen, you’ll find well-organized promotional opportunities and the most popular betting lines at the time. Thus, this app is great for newcomers who haven’t navigated a sports betting app before.
Your betting slip will be accessible at any time simply by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. The app overall has solid, smooth performance and rarely lags, even on days with lots of traffic. Ultimately, the BetMGM sportsbook is a great choice both for beginner and experienced sports bettors alike.
How To Place A Bet With BetMGM In Wyoming
Since Wyoming only allows mobile/online sports wagering, placing a bet with BetMGM or any other mobile sportsbook is quick and easy. Fortunately, you don’t need to visit a casino or retail sportsbook and register in person to make a sports betting account.
- Download the BetMGM app on your iPhone or Android device. Android users will be pleased to know that BetMGM is now available on the Google Play Store, so you don’t need to visit a desktop site and download it.
- Allow the app to download and install on your device. It’ll also install geolocation software to track your location when you place wagers.
- Open the BetMGM app and tap “Register.” You’ll then be able to input your personal information. BetMGM’s staff will verify the information before completing your account.
- Next, you can fund your account by connecting a debit or credit card, electronic wallet account, or a linked bank account. Be sure to deposit at least $10 to get the risk-free bet offer.
- Don’t forget to input the bonus code mentioned above to take advantage of the risk-free bet offer.
- At this point, simply navigate to the betting market or line of your choice through the BetMGM sportsbook and start wagering.
- If you win, you can withdraw your winnings at any time by visiting your BetMGM wallet. You should be able to make a withdrawal using the same deposit method you used earlier.
3 Reasons You’ll Like BetMGM Wyoming Sportsbook
Wyoming’s states that the Wyoming doubledowncasino Commission has to issue at least five licenses to sports wagering operators. As a result, there will likely be a lot of competition as the industry grows. So why would you choose BetMGM over other mobile sportsbooks available in the state?
Although there are lots of mobile sportsbook operators out there these days, many of them simply port their desktop sites to mobile platforms and it shows. BetMGM is different in that its mobile app is designed for mobile functionality and intuitive navigation from the ground up.
There isn’t any quirkiness or buttons that are too small like you might find with mobile apps whose interfaces are derived from desktop platforms.
Smooth Live Streaming
BetMGM is one of the best mobile apps for live streaming and in-play betting. Many sports bettors love these types of wagers since it allows you to put money down in the middle of the action and watch your bet unfold on screen much more quickly than normal.
Fortunately, BetMGM’s live-streaming interface is smooth and functional, even on heavy traffic days. Just keep in mind that the in-play bets offered here are formulated with odds derived from line-making algorithms rather than people. Furthermore, only some types of wagers are available for in-play bets, like prop bets.
BetMGM is also noteworthy due to its ongoing promotions. Many of these are focused on upcoming gaming events for specific sports leagues, such as the “Money Monday” promotion. This opt-in promotion allows players to enjoy regular extra bonuses, like free $10 bet vouchers and similar goodies.
BetMGM, being a broad gambling entertainment company, also has a long-term loyalty program that you’d be smart to join if you plan to use this app regularly. The loyalty program allows you to earn points and prizes as you use the mobile sportsbook and visit BetMGM casinos or other locations.
Alternatives To BetMGM In Wyoming
If you’re looking for an alternative to BetMGM, or simply want to use multiple sportsbooks to “line shop” for the best betting lines, we recommend checking out these options:
- DraftKings Sportsbook is one of the most popular in the industry and features an excellent mobile app interface, some of the best market depth and variety you can find, and live streaming and in-play betting. It’s also noteworthy for its high-value opening bonus, which is potentially worth up to $1,050.
- FanDuel is DraftKings’ main competitor and is a giant in the sports wagering industry. They offer a risk-free bet bonus worth up to $1,000 of site credit, excellent betting lines and odds, and a good mobile app interface for easy navigation.
- BetRivers, which offers a typical opening bonus of a 100% deposit match up to $250. This mobile app is also designed for mobile users first and foremost, making it one of the easiest to use. It features a clean interface and great betting markets for US sports fans. This app is not yet available in Wyoming but could launch in the future.
Wyoming Sports Betting
Sports betting in Wyoming became legal on April 5, 2021 once HB 133 passed the state government, and BetMGM and DraftKings launched in September 2021. FanDuel launched in March 2022.
Betting With BetMGM Wyoming Sportsbooks – FAQs
Yes. BetMGM was authorized to offer sports wagering on September 1, 2021 and launched the same day.
Yes, but only if you download that state’s BetMGM app. Each state has a slightly different app that requires a separate account.
No. No retail sportsbooks will be authorized in Wyoming when the industry launches.
There is a tax rate for Wyoming’s future sports betting winners, but we don’t know the rate at this time.
You’ll be able to download the BetMGM mobile sportsbook on iOS, Android, and desktop devices.
No, not at this time. Wyoming doesn’t allow online casino games for any operators.